The risk of a Russian-Ukrainian conflict put pressure on the US stock market and the cryptocurrency market was showing signs of slowing down earlier. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Goldman Sachs raises forecast. Survey shows inflation above the Fed's 2% target in 2023.
• Russia raised its main interest rate to 9.5%, indicating the possibility of further rate hike.
• US investment funds saw the most cash inflow in six weeks.
• US consumer sentiment hits its lowest level in more than 10 years; fear of rising inflation.
• What do global banks expect the Fed to raise interest rates in 2022.
• Germany and Austria asked to curb the house price boom.
• China's central bank strengthens financial support for key sectors to keep liquidity abundant.
• The UK economy suffered a smaller-than-expected impact from the inflation challenge.
• Swiss inflation hit a 13-year high in January.
• The Interstellar Enigma diamond sold for $4.5 million in crypto.
• Binance becomes Forbes' largest owner with $200 million worth of shares.
The tech industry helped the US stock market recover, but the cryptocurrency market is showing signs of slowing down. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Goldman Sachs raised its forecast for US 10-year bond yields.
• The President of the Atlanta Fed told CNBC that US inflation may be on the 'top' and decelerating.
• US crude oil inventories fell by 4.75 million barrels.
• German exports surged despite supply shortage.
• Australian consumer sentiment declined in February as inflation increased.
• Brazilian retail sales in December declined.
• Mexico's inflation rate in January 2022 decreased.
• Data from MBA shows a 8.1% drop in mortgage applications in the US.
• Japan's January consumer inflation slowed down, the largest trade deficit in 8 years.
• RICS survey shows UK housing market warmed up in January despite cost pressures.
• US Department of Justice recovers $3.6 billion stolen in Bitfinex hack.
The US stock market gradually escaped from the shadow of Meta and remained positive until the end of the session. While the cryptocurrency market is showing more obvious signs of recovery. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The US and Japan reached an agreement to cut taxes on Japanese steel to combat excess production.
• Ms. Lagarde believes that inflation in the Euro may decrease before becoming fixed.
• UK consumers reduce spending as COVID returns in January.
• EU, US committed to gas cooperation when tensions increased over Ukraine.
• US calls for 'concrete action' from China to meet phase 1 purchase commitments.
• German industrial output fell in December.
• Survey shows Australian businesses affected by Omicron in January.
• Reuters poll shows pressure to raise interest rates by Bank Indonesia, but it will not be until 3Q22.
• Polygon raises $450 million in a Sequoia-led funding round.
• BSV Switzerland establishes blockchain academy in the Middle East.
• The NFT market continues to boom as the number of people reaches new ATH levels.
The Fed kept interest rates unchanged and is about to raise interest rates, causing strong fluctuations in the US stock market. While the cryptocurrency market has yet to show any clear signs of recovery. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Germany says inflation will rise further, wage growth becomes stronger.
• The Bank of Canada said the stagnation has been absorbed, setting the stage for a rate hike.
• Sources said that OPEC+ is expected to stick to its planned output increase target in March.
• US trade deficit reached a record high; Retail inventories skyrocketed.
• British people's inflation expectations reached a record high.
• German exporters start the new year in a hopeful mood.
• French consumer confidence fell in January due to inflation worries.
• Business investment in Singapore to decrease by 31% in 2021.
• The Fed said that the flow to bond maturities will be the main tool to narrow the balance sheet.
• The Fed signaled a strong increase in interest rates in March in the fight against rising inflation.
• The President of Turkey ordered the ruling party to organize a metaverse forum.
Despite geopolitical tensions and the upcoming Fed rate hike, the US stock market still attracts investors.
While the crypto market is yet to show any clear signs of recovery. Follow crypto message boards for details.
• The cost of European companies' default insurance skyrocketed.
• The euro zone recovery struggled in January as Omicron hit the services sector.
• UK business activity falls to 11-month low as cost pressures mount.
• The easing of supply shortage helps maintain German production recovery.
• Survey shows Australian private sector activity declines in January.
• Japan's January factory growth hits 4-year high, but Flash services PMI declines.
• Inflation in Australia increased sharply in Q4, the market is at risk of facing rising interest rates.
• Korea's GDP growth at 11-year high in 2021 as exports boom.
• Singapore tightens monetary policy due to increasing price pressure in Asia.
• Dapper Labs and UFC Launch 'UFC Strike': A brand new NFT experience for MMA fans everywhere.
• Fantom overtakes Avalanche and Solana, becoming the 4th largest DeFi chain.
Investors faltered ahead of the Fed meeting, sending US equities into the red, crypto markets falling again after a sideways move. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Reuters poll shows that the time for BoC to raise rates is January 26.
• The German government will cut its growth forecast for 2022 to 3.6%.
• The World Economic Forum is scheduled to hold its annual meeting in Davos in May.
• Canada's December retail sales fell due to COVID.
• Japan's inflation fluctuates around the highest level in 2 years.
• Policymakers are preparing for the policies of the world's largest central banks.
• The leading economic index of the US increased strongly in December.
• CasperLabs becomes the blockchain of choice for the city of Fuzhou, China.
• Central Bank of Russia proposes to ban the use, trading and mining of cryptocurrencies.
• The first physical Bitcoin store opened in Portugal.
• Twitter now allows users to set NFT as profile picture.
Before the Fed meeting, the cryptocurrency market still did not show any clear signs of a recovery but was only moving sideways. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• BoE's Governor sees increased inflation risk from Russia-Ukraine tensions.
• Russia tries to stabilize its finances when the Kremlin calls inflation 'unacceptable'.
• Inflation in Canada hits 30-year high, boosting chances of interest rate hike soon.
• UK inflation hits a nearly 30-year high, putting pressure on the BoE and households.
• Canadian house prices rose 0.8% in December.
• US mortgage interest rates rose for the fourth week in a row.
• Australia's unemployment rate falls to its lowest level since 2008.
• Chinese banks cut borrowing costs again thanks to easing signals from PBOC.
• Japan's exports and imports in December reached a record high value as supply bottlenecks eased.
• Ethereum whale investor buys $17 million worth of MATIC after EIP-1559 upgrade.
• Microsoft acquired Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion to expand the game and build the Metaverse.
Trước cuộc họp của FED thị trường tiền mã hóa lại vẫn chưa có dấu hiệu rõ ràng về đợt phục hồi mà chỉ đang di chuyển đi ngang.
Theo dõi bảng tin tiền số để biết chi tiết.
• ILO cho biết việc phục hồi việc làm trên toàn cầu bị trì hoãn bởi sự không chắc chắn của đại dịch.
• Shell cho biết điện sẽ đáp ứng 60% năng lượng sử dụng của Trung Quốc vào năm 2060.
• Thỏa thuận giữa Ả Rập Xê Út-Ba Lan làm xói mòn sự thống trị dầu mỏ của Nga ở Baltic.
• Ngân Hàng Trung Ương Nhật Bản chống lại áp lực tăng giá, duy trì chính sách cực kỳ dễ dàng.
• Phương Tây không còn đắn đo việc loại Nga khỏi hệ thống Swift.
• Ngân hàng Indonesia giữ lãi suất cho đến nửa cuối năm 2022 bất chấp giả pháp diều hâu từ FED.
• Khảo sát của Ngân hàng Canada cho thấy các doanh nghiệp đang gặp tình trạng thiếu lao động ngày càng tăng và áp lực về tiền lương.
• Nền kinh tế Trung Quốc tăng trưởng với tốc độ chậm hơn, PBOC cắt giảm lãi suất chính.
• Tây Ban Nha chuyển sang kiềm chế quảng cáo tài sản tiền điện tử.
• Báo cáo cho thấy quy mô thị trường ATM tiền điện tử trị giá 1,88 tỷ đô la vào năm 2028 với CAGR đạt 59,2%.
Despite the positive earnings report from the banking industry, the US stock market did not end in positive due to the lack of consensus among the technology sector. Meanwhile, the cryptocurrency market is starting to show signs of a recovery. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• US grocery shortages worsen as the pandemic drains supplies.
• China's new home prices fell at a slower pace in December.
• Milk for dollars helps Venezuelan ranchers overcome economic difficulties.
• US holiday sales reached USD 887 billion.
• The auto industry boosted US inventories in November.
• Dogecoin skyrocketed 25% after Musk announced to accept payment for Tesla goods with Dogecoin.
• Bitfinex advises users in Ontario to close their accounts by March 1.
• The Stacks ecosystem becomes the #1 Web3 project on Bitcoin.
• Sales of NFTs and blockchain games continue to grow despite the recent market decline.
Inflation news has supported the US stock market and the cryptocurrency market is starting to show signs of an upcoming recovery. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Inflation in the United States reached its largest annual increase since 1982.
• US mortgage interest rates rose to the highest level in nearly 2 years.
• The US-EU Trade and Technology Agency will meet in Europe in 2022.
• The US Senate votes on the Nord Stream 2 sanctions bill on Thursday.
• The United States will hold a record auction of offshore wind power next month to promote clean energy.
• Brazil faces another year of higher food inflation due to drought.
• US crude oil inventories fell by 4.6 million barrels last week.
• Japan is considering sticking to the fiscal year 2025 target to balance the budget.
• Survey shows that 1 in 4 retail stores will accept crypto payments in 9 countries.
• Hong Kong Monetary Authority wants to monitor stablecoin reserves.
• Seba Bank raises $119 million in Series C funding.