Facing interest rate pressure from the Fed, the US stock market continued to decline. Besides, the cryptocurrency market is still
corrects when it hits the resistance area but the decline is decreasing. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• German bond yields climb to their highest level since 2015 amid ECB bets on hawks.
• Russia added RMB, Euro to foreign currency reserves before the war, reducing the proportion of dollar.
• The Central Bank of Russia suspended monthly foreign trade data for the first time since 1997.
• China's bank loans in March soared, credit growth accelerated.
• US bond yields hit news highs ahead of the March CPI release.
• Inflation outlook rises to new record in Fed survey in New York.
• Russia threatens legal action if forced to default on sovereign debt.
• EU adds 21 more Russian airlines to the list of banned in the EU.
• Nepal restricts imports to save cash, suspends central bank governor.
• $250 million TON Fund, targeted to invest in DEX and NFT instruments on the TON blockchain.
• Swiss Public Exchange Lists Two New ETPs Carbon Emission Neutral Cryptocurrency.
Nhóm cổ phiếu công nghệ và năng lượng nâng đỡ thị trường chứng khoán Hoa Kỳ khi mà bất ổn địa chính trị Đông Âu khiến cho phương Tây muốn gia tăng thêm lệnh trừng phạt. Song song đó thị trường tiền mã hóa vẫn đang có phản ứng tại vùng kháng cự nhưng vẫn chưa suy giảm. Theo dõi bảng tin tiền số để biết chi tiết.
• Nga duy trì việc cung cấp khí đốt khi Châu Âu xem xét các biện pháp trừng phạt mới.
• Trung Quốc đặt thỏa thuận thu mua ngô Mỹ lớn nhất kể từ tháng 5 năm 2021.
• Ngân hàng Thế giới cắt giảm dự báo GDP năm 2022 của Đông Á về chiến tranh Ukraine.
• Thống đốc BOJ cảnh báo rằng biến động của đồng yên gần đây là 'hơi nhanh'.
• Andrew Bailey của BOE nói rằng tiền điện tử là 'tiền tuyến mới' cho các trò lừa đảo.
• Khối lượng giao dịch giảm sau khi Ấn Độ áp dụng thuế tiền điện tử.
• Ví Huobi ra mắt phiên bản mới để chuẩn bị cho người dùng sử dụng Web 3.0.
• Doanh số NFT toàn cầu giảm 53% trong vòng chưa đầy một năm.
• Quyền sở hữu tiền điện tử tăng gần gấp đôi ở Hoa Kỳ, Mỹ Latinh và Châu Á Thái Bình Dương vào năm 2021.
Nonfarm payrolls lift the US stock market despite a decline in the technology sector. On the contrary, although the crypto market is reacting at the resistance area, it is not yet down. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Venezuela's March oil exports slipped amid commodity returns.
• The IEA countries agreed to coordinate the export of oil, but did not reach an agreement on the volume.
• A trader bets on US natural gas doubling to $10.
• Peru's monthly inflation hit a 26-year high in March.
• The London Metal Exchange banned certain Russian metals from entering UK warehouses.
• Mexico's manufacturing sector remained in decline for the 25th consecutive month.
• ECB needs time to analyze the consequences of 'very high' inflation.
• Activity in the US manufacturing sector slowed down in March.
• Canadian factory operations grew at a record pace despite rising costs.
• US Non-Farm Payrolls for March confirm the economy remains strong.
• EU imports skyrocketed, increasing China's trade deficit.
The US stock market declined following the war situation in Eastern Europe. Besides, the cryptocurrency market is reacting at the resistance zone. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• China's top airlines report huge losses amid efforts to eliminate COVID.
• Russia's VTB Bank sees a strong increase in demand for gold bars.
• The US must push China to change but act to protect its economic interests.
• US private payrolls increased sharply; Corporate earnings growth slowed.
• Unrest in Ukraine may increase inflation, but so far has not affected consumer demand.
• Russia approves 'parallel import' after top brands stop selling.
• Energy crisis will affect Greek economic growth this year.
• US oil stocks fell by 3.4 million barrels last week.
• Brazil's public debt increased by 2.03% in February, interest rates continued to increase.
• China's factory and service sectors simultaneously declined for the first time since 2020.
• US economic growth accelerated in the fourth quarter; Corporate profits slowed down.
US stock markets rallied, led by technology groups. At the same time, the crypto market continues to recover in doubt despite approaching resistance. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Fidelity closes the emerging EMEA fund for new investors after the Russian market plunges.
• US goods trade deficit narrows; Retail inventory accumulation slows.
• OPEC+ still sees no need to change plans despite Russia's crisis.
• The Governor of BoE sees the risk of a crazy increase in commodity prices.
• BOJ strengthens fight to protect yield cap on 2nd day of intervention.
• The Prime Minister of Japan ordered the cabinet to prepare a bailout package to combat rising prices.
• China's industrial profits increase, but are bogged down in single-digit growth.
• Australia's retail sales surged in February, providing the basis for good growth for the first quarter.
• Spain approved 16 billion euros in aid to offset rising energy costs.
• Thailand's finance minister believes that growth is slower, interest rates are low.
• Indonesia is expected to be under fiscal pressure from high global food and fuel prices
Before more hawkish information from members of the Fed, the US stock market dropped slightly. While the crypto market continues to recover in doubt but is about to hit a resistance area. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Central bank director said Brazil's monetary tightening is likely to end at 12.75%.
• JPMorgan recommends selling emerging market (EM) debt when Russia-Ukraine is in dire straits.
• BoFA, CitiBank expect the Fed to increase 50 bps many times this year as inflation declines.
• The President of the New York Fed said a half point increase if appropriate.
• US February pending home sales fell 4.1% vs. 1% expected.
• UK retail sales and consumer confidence decline as inflation increases.
• Core CPI in Tokyo hits 2-year high on rising energy costs.
• The Ukraine crisis has the potential to slow down global economic growth.
• The Governor of the Bank of Mexico said the rate of interest rate increase could be changed as needed.
• FCC of the US added Kaspersky telecommunications company of Russia and China to the list of national security threats.
• Global equity funds saw large inflows after three weeks of capital outflows.
The US stock market, under pressure of profit-taking, declined slightly. While the crypto market continues to recover in
suspect. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Survey shows that output of US oil companies has accelerated, expecting prices to increase sharply at the end of the year.
• Putin demands to pay for gas in rubles, energy war escalates.
• Fed officials nod to big rate hike to fight 'inflation, inflation, inflation'.
• US new home sales fall further as rising mortgage rates push prices higher.
• US oil inventories fell by 2.5 million barrels last week.
• Mortgage applications fell by 8.1% from the previous decrease of 1.2%.
• Inflation in the UK reached a 30-year high of 6.2%.
• Japan's inflation may increase, but it lacks the momentum to increase.
• Finnish customs say that the trade impact of sanctions is stronger than the collapse of the Soviet Union.
• Export credit agencies of the US, UK and Canada stopped supporting Russia and Belarus.
• Japan's factory activity in March increased, but the Ukraine crisis was still a burden.
After Mr. Powell's statement, the US stock market fell again. On the contrary, the crypto market continues to recover in doubt. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• ECB should keep the rate hike in 2022 on the agenda.
• Analysts think Brazil's central bank will end monetary tightening at 13% this year.
• German producer prices hit a record 25.9%.
• The Czech central bank favors raising interest rates to sell more foreign exchange to prevent inflation.
• BOJ renews commitment to strong easing after Fed's hawkish signal.
• Sri Lankan Government Council said international financial support is needed.
• More than a million people in the UK may be in debt from loan sharks.
• The Atlanta Fed President said there were 6 interest rate hikes this year.
• China's cabinet vows to support stronger monetary policy for the economy.
• India's crypto tax policy treats each digital asset investment independently.
• Malaysia can adopt cryptocurrencies as legal currency.
The US stock market rallied after the Russian side successfully paid for the bond's maturity and avoided default. Market
The crypto market continues to recover in doubt. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Chris Waller said a series of half-point rate hikes may be needed in the upcoming meetings.
• Canadian retail sales increased 3.2% in January, down 0.5% in February.
• After the Argentine parliament approved the $45 billion debt agreement, the IMF Board of Directors nodded.
• Southern European countries call for common EU energy policies.
• The US boycotts the diamond meetings of the Kimberley process chaired by Russia.
• Russia keeps the interest rate at 20%, the central bank buys government bonds.
• After Russia pays its bond maturity, attention will turn to the next maturity date.
• US home sales plunge; Higher prices, mortgage rates erode affordability.
• US bond funds saw cash outflows for the 10th consecutive week.
• Euro area trade deficit for the third month due to high energy costs.
• China's financial spending from January to February increased rapidly in the fight to support the slowing economy.
After the meeting of the Fed, the US stock market closed in the green. The crypto market is back to where it was before. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• EBRD said that the war in Ukraine will strengthen the push for more members to join the Euro.
• German debt will reach about 70% of economic output this year.
• The World Bank said that the Ukraine war could lead to grain shortages in poor countries.
• President Vladimir Putin said that the central bank of Russia does not need to print money.
• Slowing US retail sales may slow down economic growth.
• Inventories of US businesses have increased steadily, but the pace is slowing down.
• Canada's inflation rate rises to a 30-year high.
• Petrol, food made the US import price increase in February.
• Consumer prices in Russia increased by more than 2% in a week.
• Energy costs hit a record 13% of global GDP this year.
• Russia is on the verge of a historic default.