The negative sentiment continued to make the US stock market covered in red. The cryptocurrency market also continues to decline. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Short-term inflation expectations of US consumers decreased, spending plans increased.
• Bank of England policymakers are concerned that inflation will be higher than forecast.
• Mr. Putin confers with experts on trade payments with allies and 'unfriendly' countries.
• US wholesale inventories increased sharply, GDP in the first quarter was revised up slightly.
• US yields fell after hitting a 3.5-year high on worries about rate hikes.
• Atlanta Fed President said there is no need to raise interest rates more than half a point faster.
• Minneapolis Fed President said that the Fed may have to bear most of the burden in achieving the inflation target.
• India's inflation is likely to accelerate to 18-month high in April.
• Mexico's inflation is at the highest level in 21 years, the central bank raises interest rates again.
• China's export growth hits two-year low.
• The Central Bank of Israel is still uncertain about the digital shekel but is gaining public support.
Worry about inflation pressure made the US stock market continue to drop. The cryptocurrency market has not escaped the general influence either. Follow the crypto message board for details.
The number of US jobs in April increased strongly.
The Minneapolis Fed President says supply chain progress is key to avoiding a recession.
The BoE chief economist says the UK must accept the income hit from high inflation.
Canada's April unemployment rate fell to 5.2%, job growth was less than expected.
Food prices eased slightly in April after a record increase.
German industrial output fell more than expected in March.
China's trade slowed down in April as limited COVID-19 affected output.
China's central bank launches transport and logistics support facility.
The board member said the ECB must keep inflation expectations low.
The head of the central bank said that Poland is not near the end of the interest rate hike cycle.
US bond funds recorded outflows for the 17th consecutive week.
The Fed decided to raise interest rates to 1%, but the US stock market rose sharply. Even the cryptocurrency market that has not shown signs of a positive recovery before has turned bullish. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The US Department of Finance reduced the size of bond issuance for the next quarter.
• Major US banks raised their basic interest rates after the Fed's move.
• The Bank of England is preparing to raise interest rates for the 4th time in a row to combat inflation.
• Mexico will increase its main food production in its plan to control inflation.
• Robinhood allows users to lend shares.
• Labor shortages hit US private sector payrolls in April.
• Canada's trade surplus narrowed as imports grew more than exports.
• Strong imports pushed the US trade deficit to a record high in March.
• Spain's April unemployment numbers drop, official employment is at a record high.
• Euro area business growth has been boosted by service reopening.
• Ms. Yellen sees solid growth, potentially a 'soft landing' for the US economy.
The US stock market recovered from the previous day's decline with the support of the technology group. But the market
Cryptocurrencies are not necessarily positive yet. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• US goods have a record high trade deficit, inventories increase but not fast enough.
• U.S. pending home sales fell for the 5th consecutive month.
• Japan's leading measure of consumer inflation increased by nearly 2% in April.
• Russia will cover the budget deficit with a reserve fund in 2022.
• Moving in reverse globally, BOJ set to keep rates ultra-low and offer dovish guidance.
• Russia says its oil production could drop by as much as 17% this year.
• Japan's prime minister's advisor calls for improvement of the current account when the yen weakens.
• Fidelity International says SWIFT sanctions could harm globalization.
• The cabinet said that China will promote the platform economy to stabilize jobs.
• US mortgage rates increased further, demand for loans decreased.
• ApeCoin (APE) steals top Metaverse token position from Decentraland (MANA).
With the support of the technology group, especially the Twitter deal, the US stock market recovered. But the crypto market is still not quite as positive as it should be. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Coca-Cola switched to producing reusable glass bottles to fight inflation.
• IMF warns of risks of 'stagflation' in Asia, cutting growth prospects.
• Korea's GDP growth in Q1 slowed down.
• Confidence among UK factories has mostly fallen since the start of the COVID crisis.
• Germany increases its inflation forecast for 2022 to 6.1%.
• The Port of Rotterdam feels the impact of sanctions against Russia.
• Portal Affiliates cooperate with partners for the purpose of tokenizing the shares of companies before IPO.
• ApeCoin maintains the 2nd position in CoinMarketCap's trending list.
• Coinbase acquires 'BtcTurk' of Turkey's largest cryptocurrency exchange for $3.2 billion.
• The legal battle between SEC and Ripple has been pushed to 2023, XRP price drops.
• Security experts warn that Stepn impersonators are stealing users' sheet codes.
Ahead of the disappointing quarterly report, the US stock market was in the red. At the same time, the cryptocurrency market has not shown the positivity it should have. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Indonesia bans palm oil exports to curb domestic prices.
• A recession warning appeared for the UK economy when inflation was high.
• Japan, the United States are likely to discuss intervention to buy yen.
• Germany cuts its economic growth forecast for 2022 to 2.2%.
• Hedge funds attracted the largest cash flow in 7 years in Q1.
• IMF deputy managing director says central bankers need to act now on inflation.
• Ms. Yellen says the US economy is 'recovering', no recession.
• Activity in the US service sector eased in April.
• The eurozone economy picks up speed as the service sector shines but factories still struggle.
• French business activity grew fastest in April for more than 4 years.
• Ms. Lagarde sees a strong opportunity to raise interest rates this year.
U.S. stock markets were mixed as technology stocks weakened and Treasury yields declined. Besides, the cryptocurrency market gradually recovered from the decline. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The 'panic' Russians withdrew $9.8 billion in foreign exchange from banks in March.
• Russia adjusts tax code to make it easier for foreign companies to pay in rubles.
• The World Bank President expects economies to reduce their dependence on Russian energy, and the Chinese supply chain.
• Russia updated its strategy at the WTO in the face of sanctions.
• Chicago Fed President repeated his view that interest rates will be neutral at the end of the year.
• US oil inventories fell by 8 million barrels last week.
• US home prices hit a record high but the market is running out of inventory as exchange rates rise.
• Reuters poll showed inflation in Mexico continued to be high in early April.
• Canadian inflation increased more than expected in March, reaching the highest level in 31 years.
• China's financial revenue growth slowed down in March.
• US mortgage rates hit 12-year high and loan demand fell.
After the holiday, the trading volume on the market was not large but enough to make the US stock market not too negative. Meanwhile, the cryptocurrency market is slowly recovering from the decline. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Russia signaled that it would cut interest rates further, spend more budget.
• Ms. Yellen promotes organizations to scale up response to the food security crisis caused by.
• World Bank cuts global growth, boosting financial targets.
• US homebuilder sentiment hit a seven-month low in April.
• NY Fed survey shows rising house prices, tenants say the prospect of buying a house is decreasing.
• High interest rates weigh on mortgage lending growth of big banks.
• China's Q1 GDP beat forecasts, but weakness in March lowers growth outlook.
• India's March WPI inflation accelerated, putting more pressure on retail prices.
• China strengthens financial support for industries affected by COVID.
• The nominee for governor of BOK said it would tighten policy further, but at a quieter pace than the Fed.
• Australia is about to raise interest rates due to inflation, rising wages.
The cryptocurrency market gradually recovered from the decline when it touched the old resistance price area, but the extent of the recovery has not been enough to confirm the possibility of a full recovery. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The Deputy Prime Minister of Russia said that some buyers agree to pay in rubles when buying Russian gas.
• China cuts banks' reserve requirements as the economy slows down.
• The recovery of auto output boosted US manufacturing output in March.
• Foreign capital flows into US bonds in February and has increased continuously for the 4th month.
• The euro area faces slower growth and higher prices when war breaks out.
• Binance launches first customer service center in Turkey.
• Bitstamp requires users to update their crypto source data, citing regulatory compliance reasons.
• The Gemini Crypto Rewards credit card is now available in the US.
• Germany is ranked as the most crypto-friendly economy.
• North Korean hacker, Lazarus Group, is behind the $625 million Ronin attack.
• Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry proposes electronic payments to African countries.
Falling bond yields supported the US stock market after the plunge. Besides, the cryptocurrency market is also gradually recovering. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Manufacturing activity in New Zealand improved in March.
• New Zealand house prices fell as interest rates and inflation weighed on them.
• Ms. Yellen said that global growth will be affected by the Ukraine war.
• Central Bank of Canada raised interest rates, promising to increase more to fight inflation.
• Ms. Yellen came to China to ask to help prevent Russia's war in Ukraine or lose its position in the world.
• The Central Bank of Russia warns that consumer inflation will increase even faster.
• The Central Bank of Korea chooses to raise interest rates even without a governor.
• US oil inventories increased by 9.4 million barrels Last week.
• China's imports unexpectedly fell as COVID limited the trade outlook.
• German economic institutes said that the economy will suffer a sharp downturn if Russian gas is cut off.
• UK inflation hits 30-year high of 7%, putting more pressure on government