In the wake of a wave of better-than-expected quarterly earnings and the strength of consumer spending, the US stock market
closed in green. Meanwhile, the cryptocurrency market continues to rally quite well. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Higher prices may dampen US retail sales as demand for goods remains strong.
• Food and fuel increased US import prices in September.
• China seeks to buy US LNG as the energy crisis raises concerns.
• The United States lifted travel restrictions on vaccinated foreign visitors on Nov.
• A Chinese central bank official said the spillover from Evergrande's debt crisis can be controlled.
• Inventories of US enterprises increased continuously, but inventories of automobiles decreased.
• Elon Musk's Tesla company made $1 billion in profit from holding Bitcoin.
• Bank of Russia reassesses Bitcoin holdings as $36 million leaves the bank.
• Central bank CEO says Japan will prioritize simplicity in CBDC design
The US stock market was supported by economic optimism. At the same time, the cryptocurrency market continues to grow quite well
good. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Food and rents boosted US consumer inflation in September.
• The UK economy prospered in August, providing a basis for BoE rate hike bets.
• China's September exports were surprisingly strong despite the energy crisis.
• The EIA says US household heating bills are expected to increase this winter.
• German research institutes cut growth outlook for global supply bottlenecks.
• BOJ board members said that easing must continue to meet 2% inflation.
• Japan's ruling party calls for a $290 billion stimulus package.
• In an unexpected move Singapore tightened monetary policy in response to inflationary pressure.
• FED governors feel 'very comfortable' with November's shrinkage, seeing inflation risks.
• The US hopes to reach an agreement with the EU on metal tariffs by the end of October.
• Many Australian jobs have been lost due to social distancing, but recovery is still beckoning.
Issues with rising costs keep the US stock market cautious. The cryptocurrency market, on the other hand, has been quite bullish. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• China's response to the US trade talks shows a large gap between the two countries.
• New Zealand's budget deficit dropped sharply when the economy recovered.
• Bank of Korea keeps interest rates.
• Japan's wholesale inflation hits a 13-year high, squeezing corporate profits.
• UK consumers, affected by the fuel crisis, are turning more cautious in their spending.
• Japanese households expect inflation to increase.
• SoftBank bets on crypto analytics firm Elliptic in a $60 million funding round.
• PARSIQ expands its reach in cryptocurrency and traditional finance.
• McDonald's China donates 188 NFTs on the occasion of its 31st anniversary.
• Former UK Prime Minister Philip Hammond joins the crypto family.
• JPMorgan CEO thinks that due to regulations bitcoin becomes 'worthless'.
Before the not-so-optimistic information on non-farm payrolls, the US stock market dropped slightly compared to the previous session. While the cryptocurrency market is showing signs of short-term decline. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The Italian Prime Minister is "confident" that the G20 summit will achieve its commitment to reform the WTO.
• Canada announced a large increase in jobs; Employment returns to pre-pandemic levels.
• China increases coal production to ease shortages and keep electricity prices higher.
• Ms. Lagarde believes that the ECB's early tightening of policy could jeopardize the recovery process.
• Consumer goods companies are under pressure when inflation is high.
• Nonfarm payrolls in the US increased last month.
• Australia reached a trade agreement with the EU by the end of 2022.
• The global minimum corporate tax rate has been reached.
• BoE Governor says above-target inflation is worrisome.
• Ireland cuts its GDP forecast for 2021 to 3.1%.
• China proposes to add crypto mining to 'negative list' of industries
Before the positive news about the public debt ceiling, the US stock market reacted positively, but before that, the cryptocurrency market had a positive signal in the short term and has remained until now. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• IMF sees inflation falling in 2022, but supply risks could make it persistent.
• New Zealand raised interest rates to 25 basis points in response to inflationary pressures.
• Blinken urges China to act responsibly in the Evergrande crisis.
• The US Senate is close to reaching a temporary truce in the debt ceiling deadlock.
• US private sector payrolls increased again.
• EIA report shows that US crude oil inventories continue to increase.
• The IMF Board of Directors will meet again on Friday to review the case involving Ms. Georgieva.
• Solana is now available on Skrill and NETELLER.
• UAE cryptocurrency exchange BitOasis raises $30 million capital to expand market share in MENA region.
• US legislator proposes safe haven for digital tokens in new bill.
• Robinhood launches 24/7 phone support, including crypto investment channel.
Information about the public debt ceiling issue as well as how the market reacted caused the US stock indexes to end in the red. On the contrary, the cryptocurrency market is gradually positive in the short term. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Mr. Biden repeated Mr. Trump's plan for trade with China.
• Fed President St. Louis said US businesses have no problem with rising prices.
• Bank of Mexico deputy governor sees more interest rate hikes coming.
• Chief Cabinet Secretary Matsuno said that rising oil prices will affect corporate profits.
• OPEC+ plans to increase oil production gradually, oil price still high.
• Factory orders in the US increased while production continued to be sluggish.
• New Zealand's business confidence dropped in the third quarter due to the severe disease outbreak.
• Australia's trade surplus surprised with record high demand for goods.
• Coinbase CPO Says India Could Be The Next Crypto Hub.
• South Korean crypto exchange Upbit suspends withdrawals for unverified users.
• Hong Kong develops CBDC as part of fintech strategy.
The U.S. stock market was mixed, although supported by financial and industry groups. But the cryptocurrency market is not like that. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The President of the Chicago Fed sees the "tightening the faucet" level approaching, and is expected to raise interest rates in 2023.
• US senator calls for 'full accountability' in World Bank data controversy.
• PBOC vows to ensure 'healthy' real estate market.
• Strong US business spending on capital goods is believed to be the foundation for GDP growth in Q3.
• Australian retail sales dropped significantly in August.
• China's industrial profit growth slowed for the sixth consecutive month.
• Goldman Sachs cuts China's GDP growth forecast due to energy crisis.
• Mr. Powell emphasized 'bullish risks' to inflation.
• Facebook invests $50 million to responsibly build the 'metaverse'.
• Cryptocurrency exchanges scramble to abandon Chinese users after Beijing's ban.
• JPMorgan CEO said Bitcoin price could increase 10 times but still not buy
Although US bond yields are still rising, the US stock market is still showing positive signs. Even the cryptocurrency market is looking positive in the short term. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The president of the Philadelphia Fed said he would soon begin to reduce his bond purchases.
• Taiwan's central bank said GDP could grow by 6% this year.
• Mr. Powell said: "pressure" between employment and inflation is the main challenge facing the Fed.
• Australian home loan boom, regulators ready for new lending regulations.
• The Governor of the BoE sees the UK economy taking longer to regain its pre-pandemic scale.
• Sources said that OPEC+ is still sticking to its November output plan, despite oil prices reaching $80.
• Oil inventories increased by 4.6 million barrels last week.
• F2Pool bans Chinese Bitcoin miners as crypto clampdown increases.
• Polkadot Web3 Talisman wallet closes $2.35 million funding round.
• The Splinterlands (SPS) game records new highs.
• Bacon Protocol launches decentralized mortgage platform.
Despite signs that the Fed may reduce asset purchases, the US stock market remains in the green. But the cryptocurrency market went against expectations in the face of adverse news. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Cruise bookings in the second half of 2022 are higher than pre-pandemic levels.
• Cleveland Fed President to start gradually reducing support in November, raising interest rates in 2022.
• Kansas City Fed President said that the "tighten the faucet" criterion has been met, the size of the balance sheet needs to be discussed again.
• Mr. Trudeau's return to power with big spending plans could boost inflation in Canada.
• US new home sales beat expectations; supply is near a 13-year high.
• UK retail sales growth slowed to a 6-month low in September.
• Taiwan's export orders increased less than expected.
• Mr. Powell said the economy is adjusting to the needs of a 'new reality'.
• Ukraine joins the group of crypto-friendly countries with new regulation.
• Mr. Jerome Powell said the Fed has not yet decided on the digital dollar.