Although US stock indexes dropped on weekends, the end of the week, US financial market still kept optimistic sentiment. However, the energy sector is under considerable pressure when the epidemic has not been improved, threatening to restore the world's energy demand. Subscribe to crypto newsletter for details.
• US oil inventories increased by 4.35 million barrels.
• The IHS Markit PMI shows that US business will accelerate by 2021.
• Claiming to control the budget, Brazil faced political pressure.
• EU lawmakers want to meet CEOs of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google at the hearing on February 1.
• Walmart expands immunization services to strengthen the US anti-COVID-19 program.
• The office rental market in San Francisco is even worse than New York.
• VanEck files with the SEC on an ETF that tracks the activities of crypto companies.
• Global shortage of chips affects China's bitcoin mining sector.
• The nominee for US finance secretary said that cryptocurrencies have the potential to improve the financial system
Shortly after Mr. Trump abdicated, Mr. Biden immediately withdrew Mr. Trump's previous policies, with such rapid change causing the crypto market to fluctuate in the short term. In addition, Mr Trump's lifting of aluminum tax along with Germany's tax reduction and Central Bank of Japan revised its economic growth forecast are key points on today's report. Subscribe to crypto newsletter for details.
• Mr. Biden immediately withdrew Trump's policies on border wall, climate, health and Muslims.
• Germany agrees to reduce tax by 11 billion euros.
• Mr. Trump lifted aluminum import tax from the UAE effective from 3 February.
• Confidence of US construction contractors declined in January.
• The Central Bank of Japan revised its growth forecast next year, keeping its policy unchanged.
• Fundstrat Global Advisors strategist said Etherum could reach $ 10.5 thousand.
• Tether and Bitfinex requested to postpone the trial for another 30 days to prepare important documents.
• Privacy-focused Firo cryptocurrency was 51% hacked.
• Sweden is working with DLT technology on the CBDC concept.
With the impressive results of China's GDP growth accompanied by discussions on the monetary policy of the Eurozone to avoid causing disagreement among members is the hot spot of the day. Besides, the downside of Brexit is gradually appearing, is the UK fully prepared for Brext yet? Subscribe to the crypto newsletter for details.
• China's GDP grew at a rate of 6.5% in Q4.
• The European Region investigates how to prevent COVID in order to avoid members of the region separated from each other because of disagreement.
• There is an objection in London over the export chaos related to Brexit.
• Total promotes renewable energy with a $ 2.5 billion investment in solar PV in India.
• India's budget has witnessed an increase in import taxes from 5% -10% on dozens of items.
• Israel shares COVID-19 data with Pfizer to help refine vaccine deployment.
• The joy and prudence of Greek stores reopening amid safe and strict social isolation regulations.
• Huobi Korea Exchange received certification from the Korean Internet and Security Agency.
• Bitcoin exchange owners in Australia accuse banks of discrimination.
• More than 80% of LINK is controlled by 125 e-wallets.
The week ended with no surprise that the indices have remained largely unchanged apart from the large volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Currently, investors are still expecting a stimulus package worth 1.9 trillion dollars, although Goldman Sachs is expected to only pass with a stimulus package worth 1.1 trillion dollars. Subscribe to the crypto newsletter for details.
• The US imposed new sanctions on Iran in the final days of Trump's presidency.
• EU trade official seeks to suspend tariffs to ease the aircraft subsidy dispute.
• The US Treasury Department begins distributing $ 15 billion in salary aid to airlines.
• Goldman Sachs forecasts the US Congress will approve $ 1.1 trillion in short term aid.
• US enterprises' inventories increased in November.
• The head of IMF called on governments around the world to 'Spend as much as you can'.
• Canada's first Bitcoin open fund reached $ 1 billion.
• The anti-terrorism bill associated with cryptocurrencies is introduced in the US House of Representatives.
• The plan to pilot the global CBDC system of China appears in 2021.
• The Fed said CBDCs are a 'very high priority' to fight against the dirty money of the private sector.
With the expectation of economic stimulus about to be approved by the new president, the financial market seems to be standing still, but the cryptocurrency market is fluctuating continuously and sometimes it seems that the sellers are dominant but at present the selling is weakening. Subscribe to the crypto newsletter for details.
• US oil inventories fell by 3.2 million barrels.
• Tensions are high when the US House of Representatives began arguing over impeachment of Mr. Trump.
• Gasoline prices pushed up US consumer prices higher in December.
• World leaders believe that the global economy can resist the effects of the pandemic by 2021.
• The survey shows that 25% of cryptocurrency users do not secure assets as well as they think.
• UK ban on cryptocurrency derivatives trading is in effect.
• Arxnovum submits a Bitcoin ETF registration with Canadian securities regulators.
The US financial market seemed to level off when rumors of the Fed's rate hike spread, leading to a skyrocketing in bond prices and a strengthening USD. At the same time, internal Republican conflict and Democratic pressure are gradually separating the incumbent president from the vice president and could lead to an impeachment of the president. Subscribe to the crypto newsletter for details.
• Global coronavirus infections exceed 90 million cases.
• The US Bank's quarterly profit is expected to decline again from its previous COVID level.
• Money market intensified betting on US interest rate hike by 2023.
• Falling oil prices due to increased viral infections.
• Bakkt electronic money exchange launched on the stock market through SPAC.
• Shinhan Bank of Korea has a strategic investment in a crypto depository group.
• IOTA blockchain is used to track the results of the COVID-19 test at Frankfurt airport.
The transfer of power of the US general office is now bringing expectations to the market through economic stimulus packages that can help financial markets be supported in the near future, in addition to in the field. Legislation of countries is currently having a sizeable shift in regards to cryptocurrencies. Subscribe to the crypto newsletter for details.
• The US economy lost 140,000 jobs in December, compared with an expected 71,000.
• The fastest growth rate in history brought new market shares to record levels.
• Tesla market value exceeded $ 800 billion for the first time.
• The United States re-launches its small business pandemic assistance program with new fraud checks.
• Canada lost more jobs than expected in December.
• Oil rose 8% in the first week of the year.
• South Korea is about to introduce crypto tax regulations in 2023.
• Coinbase acquires the Routefire trading platform.
• Kenyan crypto companies get notified as soon as digital tax laws go into effect.
With the expectation that the new president will have a policy to support the market, US stocks have risen sharply but not yet equal to the rise of the cryptocurrency market as a series of altcoins have turned to increase consensus with BTC. Subscribe to the crypto newsletter for details.
• The NYSE delisted three Chinese telecommunications companies, reversing the decision again.
• The US private sector payroll declined for the first time in eight months.
• Amazon.com spends $ 2 billion to build homes near US job centers.
• Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is approved in Europe.
• S&P 500 and Dow Jones removed ADR of Chinese telecom companies after NYSE decision.
• Oil prices stabilized after last night's turmoil in the US.
• ETH is on its way to surpass the highest price of 2018 while Bitcoin breaks down of $ 37k.
• UK ban on cryptocurrency derivative trading is in effect today.
• COVID-19 vaccination records are kept on VeChain.
The political upheaval in the Senate race and the unpredictable upheaval of the epidemic along with the shortage of vaccines have caused the US financial market to shake. Subscribe to the crypto newsletter for details.
• The President of Chicago Fed found that the current monetary policy is still appropriate for a long time.
• Moderna raises its 2021 vaccine production forecast to at least 600 million doses.
• Canadian manufacturing activity increased at a record rate in December.
• Hedge funds bet on a rebound in 2021.
• The NYSE said it no longer intends to delist three Chinese telecommunications companies.
• Oil price is little changed as investors wait for OPEC + 's decision.
• Shenzhen residents are selected to receive a 'red envelope' with the digital RMB.
• Binance US CEO predicts Bitcoin price to reach $ 100,000 by 2022.
• The 'insane' increase in ETH fees delayed the launch of Aavegotchi NFT game.
• OCC allows national banks to run stablecoin nodes and networks.
With enough votes vetoing the president's veto, the Senate passed a new defense bill that caused the cryptocurrency market to change dramatically. The bill partially changes money laundering and management practices, part of an effort to clean up the financial markets involved in cryptocurrencies. In addition to the soaring number of new infections, the shortage of vaccines once again makes economic recovery even more difficult. Subscribe to the crypto newsletter for details.
• The Republican-led Senate rejects Trump's veto and supports the defense bill.
• UK reactivates field emergency hospital, closes primary schools in London.
• The number of US COVID-19 infections exceeded 20 million and the number of deaths increased.
• Founding a company BioNTech warned of a vaccine supply gap.
• Ireland reported thousands of new COVID-19 cases being added to the tally system.
• The US State Department prohibits doing business with Cuban Bank BFI.
• Bitfinex CTO believes that Tether will not be targeted by the SEC.
• US exchanges are suspending or delisting XRP.
• Grayscale buys more Bitcoin than is mined, causing Bitcoin scarcity crisis.