Investors dismiss inflation concerns and continue to bet on the US stock market, at the same time in the cryptocurrency market the decline is weakening and favoring a sideways move more. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The UK recovered quickly in April when it posted record year-over-year growth.
• Russia raised the basic interest rate to 5.5%, signaling that there are more interest rate hikes to curb inflation.
• The Fed may choose to phase out the purchase of mortgage-backed bonds more quickly.
• US inflation will accelerate if the economic recovery remains on track.
• Some countries are using vaccines as a geopolitical tool.
• US consumer sentiment increased and inflation outlook revised.
• The US said that the G7 could reallocate US$100 billion from the IMF fund to countries ravaged by COVID.
• Stake Technologies earns $10 million to build DApp ecosystem for Polkadot and Kusama.
• India's stance on cryptocurrencies changes.
• Whale investors buy more Bitcoin, keep holding Ethereum.
• Thai SEC bans exchanges from dealing with certain types of tokens including NFT.
Investors seem to be watching the Fed's decision that resulted in the US stock indexes only falling slightly and not moving much, whereas the crypto market seems to receive short-term support. term. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The draft of the summit says that the EU and the US will stop imposing tariffs on each other.
• Brazil's inflation in May hit the highest level in many years, putting pressure on interest rates.
• UK promotes tax-free financial services in G7 global plan.
• US considers reopening international travel with Canada, Mexico, EU and UK.
• China's PPI increased compared to the same period last year.
• US crude stockpiles decreased by 5.241 million barrels from last week.
• Canadian interest rates remain unchanged.
• According to Nikkei, the Japanese prime minister will compile a large economic stimulus package in the summer.
• MicroStrategy raises $1.6 billion in junk bond offering.
• Bitcoin is legal in circulation in El Salvador.
The US financial market shows investor reluctance to make important government decisions. But the crypto market has not been so lucky, selling pressure is still weighing on the overall market. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• EU plans to relocate Euro clearing from London.
• Russia's May inflation accelerated to 6.0%, above forecast.
• German factory orders unexpectedly dropped.
• Japan updated Q1 GDP due to weaker-than-expected domestic demand.
• Oil fell again amid concerns about demand recovery.
• MicroStrategy buys more Bitcoins.
• Smart contracts will replace the legal system.
• BoE addresses 'hard and appropriate' questions about digital currency.
• El Salvador president's bitcoin push casts a shadow over IMF efforts
With bets on the Fed continuing to keep interest rates low, investors continued to hold money in the stock market, making the US stock indexes continue to be green. The cryptocurrency market, despite its short-term decline, has since recovered impressively. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• According to Mr. Putin, the accusations of cyberattacks against Russians are an attempt to create a dispute before the summit.
• Commodity hedge funds are back in vogue after years of not receiving capital flows.
• Job growth in the US increased, employers were desperate to raise wages to attract workers.
• Earnings from France's CMA CGM soars as the shipping craze continues.
• Mr. Putin said that the Nord Stream 2 inter-project is about to be completed.
• Ghana prepares for the pilot of a central bank digital currency.
• The biggest Bitcoin event in history “Bitcoin 2021” begins in Miami.
• CEOs of Russia's top banks Sberbank and VTB attack Bitcoin.
• Hackers continue to attack BSC when another DeFi is exploited by smart contract bugs.
• Clean Water Non-Profit Launches Bitcoin Water Trust Launched.
Before the positive information of the economy, the US stock indexes all showed the optimistic expectations of investors, in which the oil and gas sector was dominating, while the cryptocurrency market was dominant. The stock market also received good support from the market despite the relatively small increase and range in recent times, but this small fluctuation also supported the overall market quite well. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• The virus disaster left a profound impact on the Indian economy.
• Brazil's energy crisis affects inflation.
• China's service activity slowed down in May.
• Reuters poll shows ECB will keep policy loose this year despite high inflation risks.
• Virgin Galactic co-founder launches NFT THEOS platform.
• Binance-backed Indonesian cryptocurrency exchange is considering an IPO.
• The amount of Ethereum locked on ETH 2.0 increased to 5 million units.
With not-so-optimistic developments, the cryptocurrency market is still inclined to sideways movements and there is still a risk of a second correction. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• OECD raises growth forecast for US stimulus and vaccine deployment.
• The CEO said the Norwegian wealth fund could not generate the same high returns.
• The draft suggests that the G7 will support the economy and support a global minimum corporate tax.
• India's economy is still growing before the COVID-19 wave continues to hit the country.
• German inflation rose above the ECB's target in May.
• Factories in Asia continue to expand production but supply chains continue to face difficulties.
• Korea's exports in May increased at maximum speed, reaching the fastest growth rate in 32 years.
• Korea - exotic crypto paradise.
• Coincheck Cryptocurrency Exchange Announces Japan's First IEO.
• The Governor of the Central Bank of Japan called Bitcoin “speculative”.
As investors began to put inflation on the back of their minds and Fed officials insisted they were not ready to adjust their monetary policy, although they were willing to discuss plans to buy bonds. The coming time has caused the US stock index to turn green, besides, the cryptocurrency market is still showing sideways movements. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• President Joe Biden is about to reveal the massive federal spending in his budget.
• ECB's bond buying program is expected to continue.
• The US FAA confirmed that Boeing stopped delivering the 787 Dreamliner.
• Business activity in the US Midwest spiked in May, its strongest growth since 1973.
• US money market funds saw the biggest weekly outflows in 13 months.
• Rapid increase in demand but shortage of raw materials drives US inflation.
• Internet Computer launched a fund worth 222.5 million USD.
• Bitcoin miners started to feel pressure when BitDeer blocked Chinese users.
• The founder of Ark Investment says shutting down Bitcoin is impossible.
U.S. bond yields continued to stabilize, adding to the US financial markets. The cryptocurrency market rebounded from the short-term support and turned positive. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• US oil inventories fell by 1.662 million barrels last week.
• France and Germany expect to reach consensus in international tax negotiations.
• EU is expected to propose fines AstraZeneca for alleged breach of contract.
• Brazil's official employment growth this year reached 1 million units but the pace is slowing down.
• Air passenger numbers will be 52% lower in 2021 than pre-pandemic levels.
• The US Labor Market needs another 18 months to recover.
• Chinese Vice Premier holds talks with US commercial director.
• China's industrial profit growth slowed down in April due to higher commodity prices.
• US bank profits increased 29% as prospects for future credit losses were revised down.
• BlackRock says it is 'researching' cryptocurrencies but notes volatility.
• Chinese Bitcoin mining pools block mainland IP addresses.
US financial markets were supported by technology stocks and lower US government bond yields.
when the crypto market found short-term support and turned green. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• Emirates warns Boeing, will refuse to accept 777x jets if it does not meet commitments.
• Renault and Hyundai face factory closures in India over COVID concerns.
• Huawei founder calls for turning to software to fight US sanctions.
• China strengthens control of commodity prices in the next 5 years.
• Japan said the Olympics were not affected by travel advice from the US.
• The US Deputy Minister of Finance said that the G7 supports a minimum corporate tax rate of 15%.
• Ms. Brainard said the central bank is stepping up exploration of the digital dollar.
• HSBC CEO said he doesn't see Bitcoin as an asset class.
• Indian crypto exchange WazirX stops bank transfers.
• Binance Charity donates oxygen tanks to save 12,000 lives in India.
US financial markets lose consensus as financial group remains the market leader while technology group
lost its power. Besides the positive news of the US economy, Mr. Biden's new stimulus package lacks support
of the opposition party. The crypto market has picked up the momentum but is still not positive. Follow the crypto message board for details.
• European PMIs point to the recovery of the service sector.
• Major European countries are enthusiastic about the US proposal for a minimum corporate tax rate of at least 15%.
• US existing home sales continue to decline, home prices race to record highs.
• The euro area is optimistic about the recovery but wary of lagging behind China and the United States.
• US investors fled to money market funds last week.
• Factory activity in the US increased in early May.
• Bank of England towards greener corporate bond portfolio.
• The White House supports the $1.7 trillion infrastructure proposal, but the Republicans do not.
• Commercial Bank of China cooperates with Nervos Network.
• Gather Network takes digital monetization to the next level.